Telluride has suspended its summer programs in 2021, but if you are interested in reviewing past applications, you can download PDF versions here:
TASS (due 6 January 2020)
TASP (due 13 January 2020)
Cornell and Michigan Branches are currently closed because of COVID. For more information, see the links below.
- Request information about applying to MBTA
- Michigan Branch Fall Application (for current UM students)
- 2015-16 MBTA Faculty Fellowship application
- Request information about applying to CBTA
- 2015-16 Reese Miller International Exchange Scholarship Application (Central European University to Cornell University)
Again, Telluride has suspended its summer programs in 2021. The information below provides a general description of the process.
Every fall, we accept nominations of promising students for our summer programs from teachers, counselors, mentors, and community members. Such nominations are not mandatory, and they have no bearing on an applicant’s chances.
The nomination cycle for the 2020 summer programs has now closed. Nominated students should receive information and application materials shortly.
If you missed the nomination window, don’t worry! We encourage you to direct your students to our website, where they can find digital copies of the information brochures and application form. All our materials are available online, so students should not be prevented from applying just because they did not receive printed materials from us. Whether a student was nominated or not has no bearing on their chances in the review process, so please do encourage your most promising students to apply.
- For information about sophomore nominations for TASS, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about junior nominations for TASP, please write to email@example.com
Click here to sign up for notifications about application periods and deadlines.