As you know, the success of Telluride’s programs depends on the generosity of our friends and associates.
There are many ways for you to contribute, such as offering books to the CBTA or MBTA Branch libraries, donating to support a favorite program, or supporting our capital expenses. Donations of any size are welcome and much appreciated.
Another important way you can support Telluride Association is to include us in your estate planning, including bequests, or designating Telluride as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or your pension plan. For more information on these and other opportunities, please contact Alumni and Development Officer Matthew Trail at email@example.com.
You may donate online using Network for Good or Paypal through our website at https://www.tellurideassociation.org/support-us/make-a-donation/.
To earmark your donation for a particular purpose, please specify one of the following choices in the “Designation” field of the online interface (please note that we have retired the old “TASS” and “TASP” categories):
- Telluride Association Summer Seminar: Critical Black Studies (TASS-CBS)
- Telluride Association Summer Seminar: Anti-Oppressive Studies (TASS-AOS)
- Bea MacLeod Memorial (expanding access to summer programs)
- Cornell and/or Michigan Branch of Telluride Association (CBTA, MBTA)
- Mansfield-Wefald Prize
- Mike Yarrow Adventurous Education Award
- Telluride House Renovations at Cornell and/or Michigan
- Telluride/Deep Springs Relations and Joint Programs
- Other (please specify)
We also welcome contributions by mail, payable to Telluride Association, Inc., and sent to:
Telluride Association, Inc.
217 West Ave
Ithaca, NY 14850
If you prefer to contribute anonymously, the online interface provides that option, and we will preserve the anonymity of donations by mail upon request.
Please consider designating Telluride as your charitable organization on Amazon Smile. Telluride will receive .5% of the value of every purchase you make on this portal, which offers identical products to Amazon’s regular site.